1. Growth behavior and characteristics of one dimensional ZnO nanostructures by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition, Sang-Hun Nam, Seong Hun Jeong, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 11(2) (2011.02) 1648-1651.
2. Surface plasma treatment of polyimide film for Cu matallization, Sang-Jin Cho, Jin-Woo Choi, In-Seob Bae, Trieu Nguyen, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 50(2) (2011.01) 01AK02.
3. Study of the characteristics of organic thin film transistors with plasma-polymer gate dielectrics, Sang-Jin Cho, In-Seob Bae, Young Gug. Seol, Nae-Eung Lee, Yong Seob Park, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 50(3) (2011.01) 01BC03.
4. Flow-dependent directional growth of carbon nanotube forests by chemical vapor deposition, Hyeongkeun Kim, Keun Soo Kim, Junmo Kang, Young Chul Park, Kyoung-yong Chun, Jin-Hyo Boo, Young-Jin Kim, Byung Hee Hong, and Jae-Boong Choi, Nanotechnology, 22(9) (2011.03) 095303.
5. Structural, electrical, and optical properties of SnO2:Sb films prepared on flexible substrate at room temperature, Sung Uk Lee, Jin-Hyo Boo, and Byungyou Hong, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 50(2) (2011.01) 01AB10.
6. Temperature dependence on stractural, tribilogical, and electrical properties of sputtered conductive carbon thin films, Yong Seob Park, Byoungyou Hong, Sang-Jin Cho, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 32(3) (2011.03) 939-942.
7. Thermal effect of characteristics on IZTO thin films deposited by pulsed DC magnetron sputtering, Dong Jin Son, Yoon Duk Ko, Dong Geun Jung, Jin-Hyo Boo, Sung Hoon Choa, and Young Sung Kim, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 32(3) (2011.03) 847-851.
8. Room-temperature CO oxidation over a highly ordered mesoporous RuO2 catalyst, Jung-Nam Park, Jeong Kuk Shon, Mingshi Jin, Soo Sung Kong, Kiyoung Moon, Gwi Ok Park, Jin-Hyo Boo, Ji Man Kim, Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis, 103(1) (2011.06) 87-99.
9. A low dielectric study on hybrid plasma-polymer thin films of different ratio between toluene and TEOS, S.-J. Cho, D. Jung, and J.-H. Boo, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 11(7) (2011.07) 5323-5327.
10. Polyimide surface modification by using microwave plasma for adhesion enhancement of Cu electroless plating, Sang-Jin Cho, Trieu Nguyen, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 11(7) (2011.07) 5328-5333.
11. Comparison of hydrophilic properties of TiO2 thin films prepared by sol-gel method and reactive magnetron sputtering system, S.-H. Nam, S.-J. Cho, C.-K. Jung, J.-H. Boo, J. Sicha, D. Herman, J. Musil, J. Vlcek, Thin Solid Films, 519(20) (2011.08) 6944-6950.
12. A study on the plasma polymer thin film surface modification for DNA alignment by using high energy electron beam irradiation, Sang-Jin Cho, Hyung Jin Kim, Byungyou Hong, Jin-Hyo Boo, Thin Solid Films, 519(20) (2011.08) 7060-7064.
1. Properties of ZnO:Al Films Prepared by Spin Coating of Aged Precursor Solution, Shankar Prasad Shrestha, Rishi Ghimire, Jeevan Jyoti Nakarmi, Young-Sung Kim, Sabita Shrestha, Chong-Yun Park, Jin-Hyo Boo, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 31(1) (2010.01) 112-115.
2. XPS Analysis by Exclusion of a-Carbon Layer on Silicon Carbide Nanowires by a Gold Catalyst-Supported Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition Method, Sang-Hun Nam, Myung-Hwa Kim, Jae-Sung Hyun, Young Dok Kim, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 10(4) (2010.03) 2741-2745.
3. Growth of TiO2 Nanorods on a Ta Substrate by Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition, Kang Suk Lee, Jae-Sung Hyun, Hyun Ook Seo, Young Dok Kim, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 10(6) (2010.05) 3346-3349.
4. Pretreatment Effect on CO Oxidation over Highly Ordered Mesoporous Silver Catalyst, Jeong Kuk Shon, Jung-Nam Park, Seong Hee Hwang, Mingshi Jin, Kiyoung Moon, Jin-Hyo Boo, Tae Hee Han, and Ji Man Kim, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 31(2) (2010.02) 415-418.
5. Preparation of polypyrrole-incorporated mesoporous carbon-based composites for confinement of Eu(Ⅲ) within mesopores, Yongju Jung, Hyung Ik Lee, Jin-Hoe Kim, Myung-Hee Yun, Jaesik Hwang, Do-Hee Ahn, Jung-Nam Park, Jin-Hyo Boo, Kyoung-Shin Choi, and Ji-Man Kim, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 20(22) (2010.05) 4663-4668.
6. Metal-doped ZnO thin films: synthesis, etching characteristic, and application test for organic light emitting diode (OLED) devices, Sang-Hun Nam, Myoung-Hwa Kim, Dong Geun Yoo, Seong Hun Jeong, Doo Yong Kim, Nae-Eung Lee, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Surface Review and Letters, 17(1) (2010.02) 121-127.
7. Co-adsorption of CO and oxygen on W(100) surfaces, Taek-seung Yang, Hae-geun Jee, Jin-Hyo Boo, Young Dok Kim, and Soon-Bo Lee, Vacuum, 85(1) (2010.07) 65-68.
8. Spray pyrolysis of manganese doped zinc silicate phosphor particles, Sang-Hun Nam, Myoung-Hwa Kim, Jun-Yong Lee, Sang Duck Lee, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Functional Materials Letters, 3(2) (2010.06) 97-100.
9. Low temperature fabrication and physical properties of 5 at.% Ga-doped ZnO films for transparent electrode applications, Young Hun Kang, Choon-Gi Choi, Sung-Yool Choi, Eunkyoung Nam, Donggeun Jung, Jin-Hyo Boo, Jeong-Won Kim, Ji-Hong Jung, Jae Sang Cha, and Young-Sung Kim, Functional Materials Letters, 3(2) (2010.06) 101-105.
10. Fixation of carbon nanotube within mesoporous titania particles, Sung Soo Kim, Jin Hoe Kim, Jeong An Yoon, Mingshi Jin, Jung-Nam Park, Jeong Kuk Shon, Yoon Yun Lee, Jin-Hyo Boo, and Ji Man Kim, Functional Materials Letters, 3(2) (2010.06) 115-118.
11. The effect of annealing atmospheres on structural, electrical and optical properties of the ATO films prepared by RF magnetron sputtering, Sung Uk Lee, Byungyou Hong, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Functional Materials Letters, 3(2) (2010.06) 119-123.
12. Highly Ordered Mesoporous a-Mn2O3 for Catalytic Decomposition of H2O2 at Low Temperatures, Jung-Nam Park, Jeong Kuk Shon, Mingshi Jin, Seong Hee Hwang, Gwi Ok Park, Jin-Hyo Boo, Tae Hee Han, and Ji Man Kim, Chemistry Letters, 39(5) (2010.05) 493-495.
13. Characteristics of Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Plasma-Polymer Thin Films for Low-k ILD Applications, Sang-Jin Cho, In-Seob Bae, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Thin Solid Films 518(22) (2010.09) 6417-6421.
14. A study on characteristics of organic-inorganic hybrid plasma-polymer thin films by co-deposition on toluene and TEOS, Sang-Jin Cho, Sungwoo Lee, Donggeun Jung, and Jin-Hyo Boo, Surface Review and Letters, 17(3) (2010.06) 353-358.
The surface modification of carbon doped TiO2 nano structure to super hydrophilic surface by O2 plasma, Korean Patent (Application No. 10-2009-0118480).
Method for Size Control using oscillator transformation in new spray-pyrolysis system, Korean Patent (Application No. 10-2009-0112221).
Method for decreasing of the resistivity of ZnO transparency conductive oxide films according to photoresist remove method, Korean Patent (Application No. 10-2009-0104232).
The improvement of CO oxidation efficiency of Pt catalyst by Au coating, Korean Patent (Application No. 10-2009-0056667).